We will be making a decision month-to-month as to whether to meet in person. In September 2021, we will be on Zoom only.
We will update this information as the COVID-19 landscape and guidelines change.
- DUUC asks guests to social distance, but people can move chairs closer to each other if they are from the same household or social circle.
- DUUC asks all guests to mask while in the building (before, during, and after the service)
- We understand guests will need to remove their mask to drink or eat.
- DUUC asks guests to stay home and attend virtually if they have any symptoms related to a cold, the flu, or COVID-19.
- DUUC will review the CDC, MDH, UUA, and building owners guidelines monthly and adjust as needed.
- Although we love sharing treats after the service, at this time will have coffee and tea available, but ask attendees to bring their own snacks if desired.